Navigating Food & Wine at Epcot is all about having as much information as possible before you go so that you can plan what you’re going to eat and drink. If you’re not a foodie, some of the preparations and ingredients can be pretty intimidating. We’ve collected the menus and added explanations to the food and wine descriptions to get you ready to eat and drink your way around World Showcase from September 19 through November 10. As always, the best tips include pre-purchasing the wristband gift cards to keep your purchases under control and attending on weekdays when crowds are more easily managed as compared to weekend dates.
Africa – located lagoon side between Germany and China
- Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with Okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap – berbere is an Ethiopian spice paste that usually has a garlic, chili pepper, and ginger base with other spices added. Pap is a traditional porridge made with ground maize.
- [NEW] South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (**gluten free dish**) – bobotie is a South African dish made of spiced minced meat baked with an egg-based topping.
- MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc – this wine is described as a clean wine with natural acidity and ripe fruit flavors and, “A versatile option for almost any dish – especially spicy Thai curries, Mediterranean tapas and rich seafood dishes.”
- Fairview Pinotage – “spicy dark fruit flavour aromas. This wine is brooding and savoury, with ripe tannins and opulent fruit.”
- The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvèdre and Viognier – “The Wolftrap is a rich, deep red blend that includes Syrah, Mourvèdre, and Viognier.”
Australia – Located lagoon side across from the Horizons Building pathway
- Garlic Shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (**gluten free dish**) – Lemon myrtle is a native Australian plant with a sweet citrus fragrance and taste. Rapini is a green leafy vegetable much like broccoli but not as dense.
WDWTOOLS.COM Review: This is an excellent shrimp dish. The flavors are dynamic together but not overpowering and the shrimp is big. If the smell of this dish doesn’t pull you in as you cross the bridge, you’re a stronger person than we are.
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (**gluten free dish**) – pesto is a sauce that traditionally consists of crushed garlic, basil, and pine nuts blended with olive oil and cheeses. This preparation also includes mint.
- Pavlova – Pavlova is a crispy mirengue (whipped egg whites and sugar) shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard.
- Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale – described by a reviewer as “Cloudy pale coloured beer, it’s not your typical pale ale. Not super charged with hops like american or indian pales, rather it is an easy drinking larger packed with flavour. From the bottle this beer must be rolled on its side before opening to get the full flavour of the beer. Otherwise it is a waste and not consumed in the way it was designed to be. Not so much a sampler but one to drink over a session.”
- Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling – this wine is described as, “Aromas of lemon and lime blossom lead to bright citrus flavors on the palate with refreshing acidity.”
- St. Kilda Chardonnay – “St Kilda’s Chard is crisp and fruity. Don’t let your ideas about Chardonnay lead you to think this is another buttery, heavy wine; it is definitely not the California style of Chardonnay. The wine has a nice minerality, which follows closely with the nose. The finish is long for an inexpensive wine with a nice acidity. The St. Kilda Chardonnay pairs nicely with food, particularly chicken or game birds.”
- Nine Stones Shiraz – “Bright youthful purples and dark red. Plums & raspberries with peppery, spicy overtones overlaid with subtle oak character. Very sweet fruit with fine grained tannins persistent, which is a hallmark of this vineyard; excellent fleshy middle palate and a long satisfying dry finish”.
Belgium – Located between France and Morocco
- Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef – leeks are a vegetable in the onion and garlic family.
- Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream – Ganache is a sauce made by heating cream and pouring it over chopped chocolate to make a rich combination.
- Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream
- Hoegaarden – “…light yellow and naturally murky. The soft foam adds a cloudy finish. Soft taste, light and slightly sweet and sour with subtle citrus notes.”
- Stella Artois – “Sweet honey aroma. Clear golden colour with good head. Bitter up front with smooth honey aftertaste. Light body with medium carbonation.”
- Leffe Blonde – A dry, fruity, and lightly spiced ale with hints of clove.
- Stella Artois Cidre – “A crisp and refreshing Belgian recipe cider made from handpicked apples. It’s a sophisticated cider with full flavors of red apple & peachy apricots complimented by spicy oranges & flowery almonds. Clean, crisp, refreshing & pleasing.”
- Chilled coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde and Stella Artois Cidre
Block and Hans – Located in the America Pavilion
- Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc – “Enticing citrus, melon and quince notes intertwine with hints of orange blossom, lemongrass and cinnamon in the aromas and crisp, balanced flavors. Although the wine is dry, there is an impression of sweet fruit on the silky palate and lingering finish.”
- The Great American Wine Company Chardonnay – “The aromas are bold, opening with clean, bright citrus and soft vanilla oak layered over gentle stone fruits. Flavors deliver a similar luxury of smooth fruit, with red apple pie and white peach flavors. Lemon oil and grapefruit add lift to the round, voluptuous palate, accompanying the fruit into a long finish.”
- The Great American Wine Company, Red Blend – “The blend is dominated Zinfandel, the classic American grape, and expertise of Rosenblum Cellars history of winemaking. Red fruits lead the nose with dark cherries, black raspberries and vanilla pie crust. The palate is rich and velvety with balanced tannins and a lasting fruit imprint on the finish.”
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon – “A lush, fruity core of ripe blackberry, juicy red and black currant and sweet crème de cassis fleshes out steadily on the palate, interwoven with black currant leaf, mocha and a savory hint of black pepper. There’s a refreshing brightness to the fruit from the beginning all the way through to the lingering, velvety finish.”
- Domaine Chandon Brut Sparkling Blanc de Noir – “…a delicate copper color and fruit aromas of strawberry and cherry overlaid with warm cocoa from Pinot Noir. Its softer cousin Pinot Meunier contributes a warm spice, almost clove character with overtones of orange peel and freshly baked bread.”
- Still River Winery Apple Ice Wine – “Sweet, golden, and full-bodied in the glass, Still River Winery’s apple ice wine [Apfel Eis] is made from a blend of apple varieties coming from Massachusetts orchards. Over 80 apples go into each bottle. Unlike most wines and ciders made from apples, Apfel Eis has absolutely no sugar added during fermentation.”
Brazil – Located at the entrance to World Showcase from Future World, Mexico Side
- [NEW] Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (**gluten free dish**)
- Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (**gluten free dish**)
- [NEW] Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- [NEW] Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer – “A black lager which was launched after studies by American anthropologist Alan D Eames into Amazon beer with lagering and hops were unknown to the Amazon Indians. There is an aroma of caramel and taste of caramel malt with a bitter balance.”
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine – “Sweet and sensational, a sparkling white wine with delicious lemon sorbet aromas, and rich fleshy mango and passionfruit on the palate…”
- Tannat Reserve – “Intense where mineral notes prevail, cloves, white chocolate, and a fine vanilla.”
- Frozen Caipirinha – Brazil’s national cocktail, frozen, made with sugar cane hard liquor, sugar, and lime.
Brewer’s Collection – Located in the Outpost between China and Germany
- Radeberger Pilsner – “This pilsner starts with a hoppy bitterness then switches to a minor malty sweetness that sticks around. Well carbonated, with a nice microhead and lace. After taste is very pleasant.”
- BraufactuM Colonia – “…pours a hazy pale golden colour with a frothy white head. Aroma of straw and herbal hops, slightly metallic, with a faint hint of bubble gum, grass and some bread dough. Flavour is mostly the same, slightly dusty, with notes of caramelized grain, more herbal hops, bubble gum and a light-bitter finish. Light- to medium-bodied with average carbonation.”
- BraufactuM Palor – “…pours a hazy golden-amber colour with a frothy off-white head. Aroma of herbal hops, some pepper and honeymelon, lightly roasted malts, caramel and resin. Flavour is mostly caramel and grass, quite resinous and slightly mouldy, with more roasted grain, some bubble gum, strawberries and a dry light-bitter finish. full-bodied with average carbonation.”
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit – “Pours a hazy pinkish orange color with very little head on it. Nose is heavily laden with grapefruit, and reminds me more of a soda than a beer. Taste is sweet and very grapefruit heavy in there. Low alcohol is apparent.”
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest – “Golden-cloudy, white head and minor lacing. Citrus, lemon, and mildly floral aroma. Medium bodied, lemony, citrus, medium bitterness, mild dry zing. More pilsner like than Marzen.”
- BraufactuM Roog – “…neutral brown with a frothy head; aroma of caramelised banana, not much sign of smoke, mellow texture; more like a decent dunkelweizen than a rauchweizen.”
- BraufactuM Darkon – “Black in the glass, mighty beige head. Malt and dark fruits on the nose. Starts dark roasted malty, light alcoholic and smooth, fruity hints. Later toffee, with a dry bitterness. Light metallic. Complex longlasting toasted aftertaste.”
- BraufactuM Progusta IPA – “Hazy amber colour, moderate white head. Pleasant aroma of herbal and fruity hops, hints of caramel and orange marmalade. Smooth and pleasant flavour, with the same elements as the aroma, but the bitterness is hardly solid enough for an IPA.”
- Beer flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
- Beer flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Altenmünster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPA
Canada – Located just outside the Canada Pavilion
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup
- Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (**gluten free dish**) – frisee is a leafy green with a slightly bitter taste. Vinaigrette is a dressing with a vinegar base. This one has a strong maple taste as well.
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (**gluten free dish**) – truffle butter is butter infused with tiny pieces of truffle mushrooms.
WDWTOOLS.COM Review: This is one of our favorite dishes at food and wine. The truffle butter baste on the filet makes it tender and savory and the mushrooms add just the right earthy flavor to complement a great cut of steak. This is a great first try for picky eaters.
- Moosehead Lager – “Pours yellow with a small white head. Sweet taste of corn, hops, malt, grain. Light body. Watery texture. Sweet hoppy finish.”
- La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine – “A beautiful Quebec classic ice cider, with vibrant notes of fresh apple slices drizzled with honey and clove. Round and full in the mouth without being overly heavy and cloying, the tangerine citrus lifts up the sweeter ripe baked apple and superripe stone fruit flavors. Long and immensely satisfying on the finish; a great after dinner sipper for company.”
- La Face Neige Sparkling – a sparkling variation of the Apple Ice Wine with a hint of white flower.
- Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah – “With deep purple and burgundy tones, this streamlined Syrah offers white peppery spice along with dark berry, plum and chocolate notes held together by taut yet ripe tannins, with a long, stylish finish.”
China – Located just outside the China Pavilion, lagoon side.
- [NEW] Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce – Hoisin sauce is also known as Chinese barbecue sauce and usually consists of a base of red chiles, garlic, and soy sauce with other ingredients like sugar and vinegar.
- Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo
- Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles
WDWTOOLS.COM Review: Even if you get the shrimp in Australia, get these too. They’re smaller and have a bit of breading, but the garlic flavor is fantastic and the noodles that come with are the absolute perfect comfort food accompaniment. This is another favorite dish.
- Chicken potstickers – A potsticker is a type of dumpling, usually with a meat and cabbage or other veggie filling.
- TSINGTAO Beer – “Pale, straw color, clear, lively looking, one finger head which didn’t stick around long. S: Faint malt and grass. T: Malt forward, on the sweet size, slightly watery. M: Crisp and well carbonated. As far as AALs go this is OK. It’s bland but inoffensive, good hot
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling – “Composed of 100% Riesling grapes grown in the cool climate of Monterey County, the juice is fermented in stainless steel until the wine achieves an off-dry level of sweetness. This wine offers beautiful aromas of tropical fruit and ginger, a crisp, refreshing edge of green apples and minerals, and lush, juicy flavors of pineapple, peaches and lime.”
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah – “A unique Merlot-Syrah blend, crafted in a style to accentuate spice notes and bright fruit quality.”
- Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec
- Happy Lychee with tequila and vodka
- Mango green tea with popping bubbles
Craft Beers – At the entrance to World Showcase from Future World
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale – ” A full-bodied, spiced brown ale brewed with baked pumpkins, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.”
- Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale – “Pours a pale amber color with a fizzy white head that fades and leaves light soapy like lacing smells of straw, citrus, and light pine. Tastes of the same things with a slight metallic and some caramel flavor. Mouthfeel is medium and creamy with good carbonation.”
- Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze – “Hazy golden amber with good white head, but fades quickly. Nice lacing. Sweet raspberry aroma. Smooth light body. Taste is raspberry, cranberry, and light grapefruit. Initially sweet but then balances with tart. Not an abundance of depth (probably why many low ratings), but tasty.”
- Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale – “Poured a hazy yellow, with a thin halo of white head. Aroma of bread, wheat and very light lemon zest. Yeasty flavours, with some lemongrass and apricots. Finish was very light; some grass and grain.”
- Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils – “Draft. Pours a brilliantly clear light yellow with minimal white head. Moderate lacing. Nose is grassy with some hay. Missing that cat pissy aroma like prima pils has. Taste is initially bitter with a slight saltiness. Definitely focused on the hop bitterness. Hop flavor seems overpowered and just grassy like the aroma. Drying finish from the bitterness.”
- Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL – “A clear dark golden beer with a small white head. The aroma is sweet grain and a hint of fruity hops. The flavor combines light crisp grain and mild hop pine and bitterness.”
- Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale – “Hazy medium orange with a medium to thick, tan disappearing head. Smells of grapefruit, wheat, yeast and orange peel. Some tropical fruit too. Medium dry oily body with medium carbonation. Orange zest is noticeable on the taste with malt, grapefruit, bread and caramel. Some tropical fruity hops and rye.”
- Beer Flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze
- Beer Flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; and Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
Desserts and Champagne – Located at the entrance to World Showcase from Future World
- [NEW] Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake – Opera cake is a French cake made with layers of almond sponge cake that have been soaked in coffee syrup and layered with coffee buttercream and covered in a ganache or chocolate glaze.
- Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
- Frozen S’mores featuring Monin® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé – “Firm, with a lively bead and a minerally base note mixing with flavors of grilled plum, white raspberry, biscuit and candied orange zest. Ground ginger and white pepper accents linger on the finish.”
- Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial – “A soft, sweet, dessert-style Champagne with easy flavors of pear, vanilla and almond that linger on the finish.”
- Ruinart Blanc de Blanc – “Light, bright yellow. Aromas and flavors of lemon curd, yellow apple and honey, with a floral topnote. Plump and expansive, with a powerful finish marked by smoky mineral and brioche notes.”
- Dom Pérignon – “Pale yellow-gold. A highly perfumed bouquet evokes lemon pith, pear, iodine and chalky minerals. Ripe and densely packed but lively, offering candied citrus fruit flavors and deeper notes of anise and fig. Becomes spicier and stonier with air, finishing with strong punch and lingering smokiness and minerality.”
Farm Fresh – Located between the America and Japan pavilions
- [NEW] Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (**gluten free dish**) – hollandaise is a sauce made of egg yolk and butter, usually with salt, pepper, and citrus juice of some sort.
- [NEW] Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (**gluten free dish**) –
- Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – “Pours a hazy amber with a white head. Nose is some caramel with citrus, floral, and herbal hops. Flavor is similar- citrus, caramel, white grapefruit, and a hint of herbal and floral hops. Light to medium in body and lingering miscellaneous bitterness.”
- Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – “Cola colored pour with a chunky, mocha head. Aroma is chocolate and funk. Very light bodied. Flavor is like a very light porter – woody, ash, smoke, stale coffee, and some red berries on the finish. Very clean finish, with mild hopping.”
- Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – “Hazy brown in color with generous foamy beige head. Sweet malty aroma. Sweet flavor with chocolate notes. Medium bodied with creamy texture and a touch of hoppiness in the finish. Interesting for a brown.”
- Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – “Murky golden color with white head. Big coriander, peppery, phenolic aromas with orange peel, tart wheat. Medium body with average carbonation. Spicy, peppery, coriander flavors with tart wheat, and citrusy orange.”
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine – “We both love dry rather than sweet fruity wines – this one is medium, clear, a pleasure to sip.”
- Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica Riesling – “Young and fresh, it hits the palate with lip-puckering acidity, rolling on flavors of lemons, oranges, citrus rind, and then into mango and papaya. Though the residual sugar is listed at 1.6%, it shows only in a pleasing roundness in the lengthy finish.”
- St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel – “There’s a firm, dynamic acidity that drives it, lifting the juicy fruit away from the deeper mineral tannins and then bringing them back together through a long finish; Both fresh fruit and tannins last on equal terms. Air brings up the details of plum skin, pear and jasmine…”
- Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
France – Located just outside the France Pavilion by the bridge to the UK
- [NEW] Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan – Escargot is land snails cooked in garlic and butter.
- [NEW] Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese
- Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes
- [NEW] Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar – creme brûlée is a rich custard base topped with a layer of hard caramel created when the cream is flambeed, or lit on fire.
- Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – “Aroma of coriander, orange and a touch of sulphur. Hazy, pale gold colour and a foamy white cap. The flavour is unripe oranges and coriander. The body is quite light and there isn’t much of an after taste with this one. A beer to serve to guests who want to try something new, but don’t want to be challenged in any way.”
- Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche – “The nose is fresh and intense with notes of fruit and flowers (citrus, white flowers and honey). The palate is flattering, fresh and gourmand.”
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet – “A classic Sauvignon with an intense aroma of fresh exotic fruit and box tree. Brilliant green and gold in appearance. Muscat notes on the palate. Fresh and lively finish with good length.”
- Sparkling Pomegranate Kir – A French sparkling cocktail with pomegranate juice mixer.
- La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice
WDWTOOLS.COM Review: The martini slush is one of the festival’s most popular drinks and it is fantastic. Careful, though. One too many on a hot day will leave you hurting.
Germany – Located next to the Germany Pavilion on the Outpost side.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta gratin with ham and cheese
- Roast bratwurst in a pretzel roll
- [NEW] Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest – “Golden-cloudy, white head and minor lacing. Citrus, lemon, and mildly floral aroma. Medium bodied, lemony, citrus, medium bitterness, mild dry zing. More pilsner like than Marzen.”
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett
- Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese – “Racy flavors of quince, peach and spiced pear fill this vibrant white. The long finish of strudel shows hints of butter, and is lush, creamy and elegant.”
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Auslese
- Kallstadter Kobnert Spaetburgunder Spätlese Dry Barrique Style
Greece – Located across from the Canada Pavilion, lagoon side.
- [NEW] Vegetarian moussaka – Moussaka is a dish made by layering eggplant with a spiced meat (here a meat substitute) and topping it with a creamy sauce.
- Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (**gluten free dish**)
- Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce – A gyro is a roasted meat sandwich, sometimes served in a pita pocket. Tzatziki sauce is a yogurt-based sauce made with cucumbers, garlic, salt, and olive oil.
- Spanakopita – Spanakopita is a Greek spinach pie with light flaky pastry crust.
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero – “…transparent and crisp, with fine depth in its youth and a core of fruit that is delectable…, displaying grip on the lingering finish and fine balance…a refreshing, lighter styled white (12% alcohol) that still has persistence, yet makes easy sipping.”
- Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri – “Refreshing acidity, delightful after-taste. Minerality is evident, as a result of Santorini’s unique terroir.”
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro – “Brilliant dark purple. Good density. Spicy aroma’s like vanilla, clove and pepper mingle well with soft ripe fruit like blackberry and prune. Balanced and complex flavors combining soft acidity with plum, blackberry, black currant (cassis), high toast, clove, and black olive. Medium/full bodied. Pronounced round texture. Impressive finish.”
- Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt Liqueur
Hawaii – At the entrance to World Showcase next to Desserts & Champagne
- Kālua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole® Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise*
- Tuna poke with seaweed salad and lotus root chips – Tuna poke is sashimi (raw) tuna marinated marinated with sea salt and a little soy sauce, inamona (roasted crushed candlenut), sesame oil, seaweed, and chili pepper.
- Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale – “Hazy yellow gold with white head. There is a tropical fruit character on the nose which follows through into the beer, quite sweetish, just a little syrupy, fruit punch sweets in the hop.”
- Kona Brewing Company, Castaway IPA – “Pours a clear light orange color with a tall foamy white head. Aroma is fat hops, resiny, sharp sappy notes and pollen. Light mouthfeel. Flavor is dry hops, lightly sweet, bitter hops through the finish.”
- Maui Splash Sweet Pineapple Wine – “Pineapple wine splashed with a touch of passion fruit. Vibrant aromas of sweet pineapple, yellow peaches, ripe mango & passion fruit. Its rich fruit aromas are echoed on the palate of this light bodied wine.”
- Aulani Sunrise featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
Hops and Barley – Located in the America Pavilion
- [NEW] Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese
- [NEW] Baked lobster alfredo
- [NEW] Florida grass fed beef slider with pimento cheese
- [New] Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
- Samuel Adams® Octoberfest – “Pours a clear reddish amber colour with a long lasting, medium sized, off-white head. Sweet malty aroma with fruit and caramel. Flavour has sweet notes of malt, caramel, fruit and a slight hoppy, bitter finish. Medium body, oily texture and soft carbonation.”
- New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot – “Pours hazy gold with a fluffy white head. Aromas of cut grass, citrus, banana, and spice. Flavors are citrus–loads of citrus–white grapes, cut grass, spice, and bready tones. Finishes with hints of pepper and spice. Light mouthfeel. Overall, this is a very refreshing summer wheat, but it’s overloaded with citrus. It leans more toward a radler than a typical wheat.”
- Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat – “A hazy orange pour with a thin white head; aroma of ground almonds; cherry bakewell tart aroma – that’s ground almonds and sweet cherries; and a sweet cherry finish.”
- Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy – “Hazy lemonade yellow with off-white head. Aromas of lemons, citrus. Tastes of lemons, lemonade, citrus, wheat. Medium-light body with a dry finish. Medium carbonation.”
- La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – “…bright aromas of Meyer lemon and yellow apple, punctuated by hints of butterscotch and subtle floral notes. The palate adds flavors of juicy yellow plum, lemon curd and vanilla custard. Rich tropical tones and a lingering spice add richness and texture to the long, fresh finish.”
- Julia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cambria Estate Winery – “…silky fruit, perfumed aromatics and lovely overall balance. Absolutely nothing is out of place in a gracious, mid-weight Pinot with tons of near term appeal. A high-toned, floral-infused finish nicely balances the exuberant fruit.”
- Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Samuel Adams Octoberfest, New Belgium Snapshot, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy
Ireland – Located across from the Events pavilion, next to the UK pavilion, lagoon side.
- Lobster and seafood fisherman’s pie
- Kerrygold® cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (**gluten free dish**)
- Guinness® Draught
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine – “Bunratty Mead is a traditional wine, produced from an ancient Irish recipe of pure honey, fruit of the vine and natural herbs. It’s a medium sweet wine, with a wide taste appeal.”
- Chilled Irish Coffee featuring Bunratty Potcheen Irish Whiskey
- Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
Italy – Located between the Germany and Italy pavilions
- [NEW] Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil
- [NEW] Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: Chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread
- Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit
- Moretti Lager Beer – Bottle pour. A fairly simple lager – drinkable, refreshing. Not overly hopped or bitter. Sweet and malty. High carbonation.
- Moretti La Rossa Beer – “Pours light brown amber, small head. Aroma is malty sweet, some fruit, alcohol. Flavor is similar with a surprisingly light mouthfeel.”
- Procecco, Bosco del Merlo – The bouquet of this sparkling is very fruity. Apple and pear as well as attractive notes of citrus fruits are to find in the nose. Not to be forgotten, the bloomy finish. Because of an elegant glaze it appears very smooth and delicate with a lingering final. The low alcohol strength makes it an ideal aperitif, not just in summer. Pleasantly fresh and brisk.
- Pinot Grigio, Placido – Pale-straw. Fresh and fruity aromas of pears as well as citrus and grapefruit. Full, fresh and lively, with notes of ripe pear on the finish.
- Chianti Classico, Placido – Pale-straw. Fresh and fruity aromas of pears as well as citrus and grapefruit. Full, fresh and lively, with notes of ripe pear on the finish.
- Frozen Primavera with limoncello and tequila
Japan – Located at the Japan pavilion, lagoon side
- Spicy hand roll: Tuna and salmon with Kazan Volcano sauce
- [NEW] Teriyaki gyoza bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce
- [NEW] Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sake: Kikusui Ginjo
- Sake Sunrise
- Sparkling Peach Sake Gell
Mexico – Located at Mexico Pavilion
- Shrimp taco: Fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla
- Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla (**gluten free dish**)
- [NEW] Sweet corn cheese cake
- Dos Equis Beer
- Tequila Flight
- Mango-strawberry margarita
Morocco – Located next to the Morocco pavilion
- Kefta pocket: Ground seasoned beef in a pita pocket
- [NEW] Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce
- Casa Beer – “Poured a clear straw colour with a thin frothy white head and a few bubbles. The aroma is malt with a little hop. The flavour is medium bitter with a malt hop bitter palate. Medium bodied with average carbonation.”
- Guerouane White – “Light, fruity, fresh and easy to drink.”
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling wine and orange juice topped with orange liquer
New Zealand – Located between the France and Morocco pavilions
- Steamed green lip mussels with garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs
- Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction (**gluten free dish**)
- Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney
- Kim Crawford Pinot Gris – “Pale straw color. Slightly floral lemon pith and white grapefruit nose. Light weight and very smooth. Lemon crude beeswax and grapefruit flavors. Tastes better not too cold as the acid becomes more balanced.”
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc – “New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc has a very distinctive profile, and this one has every characteristic there is: tropical fruit, check; vegetable flavors, check; refreshingly sharp acidity, check. If you like that general profile, you’ll love this wine. On the other hand, Kiwi haters should definitely beware—this is not for any half-hearted Sauv Blanc drinkers.”
- Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay – “This wine does not hide behind any oak. It’s a crisp wine that tastes of the succulence and freshness of the grape. White peach, grapefruit and melon with a hint of pineapple flavours are supported by a soft and textured mouthfeel (achieved through malolactic fermentation). It may have no oak, but this wine has an abundance of character.”
- Kim Crawford Pinot Noir – “Bright red with purple and crimson notes. An enticingly aromatic wine showing notes of dark cherries and strawberries with the alluring complexity of well integrated oak. Vibrant, fresh fruit flavors underpinned by nuances of sweet, smoky oak. Good firm tannins give the wine length and weight. You can savor the wine long after it has left your palate.”
Patagonia- NEW BOOTH!
- [NEW] Beef empanada – Fried pastry dough filled with a spicy beef mixture.
- [NEW] Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (**gluten free dish**) – chimichurri sauce is a green steak sauce with a base of finely-chopped parsley, minced garlic, olive oil, oregano, and white or red wine vinegar. Boniato is a sweet potato relative.
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (**gluten free dish**) – quinoa is a gluten-free grain with a dense texture. Arugula is a leafy green.
- Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut – “Clear and bright with greenish colors reflecting on its overall pale yellow appearance. The yeasts used integrate perfectly well with the varietal properties of the base wine, providing a delicate harmony. Pleasant, fresh and velvety in the mouth, this drinks so easily.”
- Terrazas Reserva Malbec – “Aromas of freshly crushed violet flowers that envelop a deep core of jam preserves and ripened plums typical of Mendoza´s Vistalba region. The palate contains racy notes of violet and graphite followed by mouthfuls of dry cherries and fresh berry fruit. The luscious mid-palate, gives way to powdery tannins and a delicate herbal blend-infused finish that adds to complexity.
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier – “Pale gold colour; tropical fruit aromas with melon, peach and orange blossom notes; dry, medium bodied, with great acidity and flavours of grapefruit, peach, green apple and pineapple; good length on the finish.”
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé – “Pale salmon colour; pomegranate and cranberry nose with light floral notes; juicy, sweet cherry flavours followed by a dry, fresh finish.”
Poland – Located near the Germany pavilion, lagoon side
- Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream – pierogi are polish dumplings made with unleavened dough and usually stuffed with a potato-based filling.
- [NEW} Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash – goulash is a meat-based stew with vegetables, paprika, and other spices.
- Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer – “Straw with some light fruit tones hit the palate first. Easy going buttery yeast tones with some crisp biscuit flavors. Creamy yeast and slightly grainy malt continue into the finish. Toasted almonds and some butterscotch warm up the palate and linger long after drinking.”
- Blaufraenkische Donausonne – “This is a fruity, jammy wine with light mineral notes for balance. Blaufrankisch is a dark-skinned, late ripening grape that is grown all over Eastern Europe.”
- Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
Puerto Rico – Booth returns for this year’s festival after several years!
- Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (**gluten free dish**) – Conch is a shellfish variety.
- Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (**gluten free dish**)
- Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup)
- FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake
- Gasolina Sangria – A blend of Premium Caribbean Rum, Acai & Other 100% Natural Fruit Juices in a portable pouch.
- Medalla Light Beer – “Crystal clear golden yellow color, white coca cola head and champagne bubbles. Aroma of wet grass. Taste is indistinguishable from virtually every other commercial light lager I’ve tried, which is not necessarily a bad thing, especially since this one seems to be very fresh. Thirst quenching and inoffensive.”
- Frozen San Juan Breeze
- Frozen San Juan Breeze with Don Q Limón Floater
- Chilled Club Caribe Mango Rum (neat)
Scotland – At the entrance to World Showcase from Future World
- Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
- [NEW] Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (**gluten free dish**)
- [NEW] Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (**gluten free dish**)
- [NEW] Crannachan: A traditional Scottish dessert trifle – Trifle is a layered dessert. Crannachan is generally made with whipped cream, whiskey, honey, raspberries, and whiskey-soaked oatmeal.
- Innis & Gunn® Original – “Medium bodied with wood a little too prominent in the flavour. Vanilla and toffee flavours could only be detected after about 20 seconds. Very slight bitterness and moderate sweetness. Medium carbonation.”
- Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich® 12 year
- Glenfiddich Scotch Selection (12, 15 and 18 year)
Singapore – Located outside the Norway pavilion, lagoon side
- Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice (**gluten free dish**)
- Seared mahi mahi with jasmine rice and “Singa” sauce – singa sauce is a soy-based sauce with curry and other spices
- Tiger Beer – “Another tropical pale lager, check. Almost no aroma, points for it not smelling bad. Appearance, drab and lifeless, golden water. Taste, some malt and grains, very light, no finish or aftertaste. Hot weather thirst quencher, period.”
- Marqués de Caceres Satinela – “Luminous straw colour with tempting, pale golden highlights. Floral bouquet with refined notes of mellow, exotic fruit that highlight the wines complexity.An array of fruit flavours in the mouth, from citrus fruit to pears, peaches, lychees that blend deliciously with a silky freshness and discreet acidity giving free rein to this wines original character.”
- Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick’s Gin and Cherry Herring
South Korea – Located between Outpost and the China Pavilion
- Kimchi dog with spicy mustard sauce – Kimchi is a fermented vegetable dish, usually composed of cabbage of some kind and spices.
- Roasted pork lettuce wrap with kimchi slaw
- Bokbunjajoo: Bohae black raspberry wine
- iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew
- Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju
Terra – Located between Outpost and the China Pavilion
- Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast
- CraB’less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein™
- Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing
- Red Bridge Ale – “Rich, hearty and full-bodied gluten-free lager brewed from sorghum. Redbridge has a distinctively fruity hop aroma, a sweet toasted grain flavor and a well-balanced, moderately hopped finish.”
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- Paperboy Red
- Fresh Watermelon Juice
All descriptions gathered from vintner websites, beer rating sites such as Ratebeer.com, and reference sites including Wikipedia. Food reviews are independent reviews by WDWTools contributors. Photos courtesy of Walt Disney World.